Saturday 29 June 2013

MAKEUP COCKTAIL ANYONE?


For many, vanities are a place of scattered makeup, bobby pins and rejected lip balms ('I swear I'll use up this new lip balm, I just got!' we tell ourselves time and time again.) Here's a convenient and fun way to tidy up (Why yes, I have used fun and tidy in the one sentence - it can be done!) 

Look for a cocktail glass at your local thrift shop (I picked up this one at Vinnies for just $1) and pile in your daily essentials. This way you'll have everything you need right in front of you, stored in such a wonderfully carefree, elegant manner. Need a little more sparkle? Simply hang some of your favourite hook earrings along the edge. Not having to scrummage around your drawers, will make those manic mornings a little less chaotic and a little more chic!

Enjoy your cocktail!
Julie T.

No comments:

Post a Comment