Wednesday 3 July 2013

BUTTER ME UP!



‘Wouldn’t it be nice if the world was Cadbury…’ The melody dances through my mind whilst the smell of cocoa tickles my nose. Though it could be quite entertaining to smear chocolate all over oneself, I do believe that cocoa butter makes much less of a mess and just so happens to be rather moisturising too...


Winter has come for us Southern Hemispherians, and finding the perfect moisturiser to prevent that dull and rough winter skin is vital. My all time favourite is definitely Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula. Feeling it melt into your skin is just the most satisfying feeling. With added vitamin E, it also helps with scars or blemishes. Don’t forget to moisturise after you come out of the shower, when your skin can best absorb the lotion! I usually have one in the bathroom and another by my bedside table. So alternatively, one could apply the cocoa goodness before bed for supple skin and very sweet dreams.

Butter up!
Julie T. 

No comments:

Post a Comment