Thursday 16 January 2014

Whisk Away.


It’s like sipping on rose tea whilst unwinding in a sea of bubbles. And at the end of it all your waterproof mascara isn’t still smudged across your under-eyes…


I’ve never believed any cleanser that claims it ‘removes waterproof makeup’. It’s just never happened for me. Waterproof mascara or eyeliner is more stubborn than a five year old and a bowl of greens. And I’ve accepted that. But being the ever-curious person that I am, I thought I’d give this cleanser a try... Panda eyes, be gone. It works. Well done, Puretopia.

Again, being the curious person that I am, I’ve always had a bad habit of purchasing many (okay fine, excessive amounts of…) different skincare products – most definitely not excluding cleansers. Now you know that dry and slightly parched feeling on your skin after cleansing and before moisturizing? After cleansing with the Puretopia Whisk Away Creamy Face Cleanser, I actually feel like I’ve already moisturized. Almost like, I’m Cate Blanchett on a glossy SK-II ad page in Vogue. At the same time, my skin is left far from greasy. This cleanser leaves my skin quite shine free throughout the day too (which is beyond impressive, when you factor in Australia’s ridiculously hot summers).

It’s bad enough that we consciously apply so many toxins onto our faces each and everyday in the form of makeup; right before we step out and into the pollution hanging about in the atmosphere. And it’s even worse to have such residues marinating in our pores at the end of the day and throughout the night. So despite the beautiful (not to mention natural) fragrances of rose and grape, and the nourishing shea butter in this cleanser, I would have to say that I appreciate it’s deeply cleansing properties the most. The way it simply whisks away any impurities. 

Do something nice for your skin. Try it out.

Julie T.

No comments:

Post a Comment